- celebrating my new job appointment (yay!),
- making plans for the next three weeks before I start working again,
- picking up a gift for my friend who is getting engaged this weekend (yes, I know, I procrastinate way too much!),
- trying to finish The Immortals of Meluha by Amish,
- cleaning and organising my kitchen, and hopefully
- watching Men in Black III!
What are your plans for the weekend? Here is this week’s roundup of some fun and interesting things that I found around the Internet:
These soaps look yummy enough to eat!
Loving this classic trunk from Nappa Dori. I really need to get to Delhi to explore their shop.
What do you think of One Million Mom’s petition against gay superheroes?
These coasters look super cute and seem easy enough to make.
How adorable are these notepads?
Here are 200 reasons to love and hate Bombay. Do you think they missed out on anything?
Hope you all have a superb weekend.